What is the best way to get an elementary class interested in what you have to say?

I am asking this because I would like to become an elementary school teacher and the first impression is very important. #education

2

Manuela’s Answer

The moment a five-year-old looks up to you and tell you that you are the best teacher in the world and hands you a drawing figuring the two of you - while, in fact, you are just a random substitute for the day - you will never forget it. I will not!

The inner you, the impact your education had on you - not our degrees on the wall- your imagination, the way you dress to appear in front of them - not sloppy and negligent - your sense of humor and an administrative team that's not mediocre, working for their comfort zone and paycheck first- all these, most likely, will help you! And most important: DO NOT WEAR FLIP-FLOPS and make sure your students don't either - for safety FIRST - in case of real emergencies.

0

James’s Answer

Try thinking outside the box and plan a lesson that's completely out of the ordinary. Invite a guest speaker, go on a field trip, or take learning outdoors. When you try something new and different, there's a good chance that your students will respond positively.

0