How do I get involved in bioastronautics?

1

I am a rising senior and I have always been interested in space. I was wondering how does one enter the field of bioastronautics? What kind of degree should I be getting?

#space #astronomy #college #scientist #bioastronautics #research #july20

Hi Emily, I changed your title slightly to make it clear as to what you are asking. Hopefully you get some advice soon! Gurpreet Lally Translate
1

Lucas’s Answer

0
Hello! I would recommend focusing on the "space" part of the degree for your major- this is more specialized and rare then the "bio" part of the degree would be. There are multiple ways to get involved with the space part of that major- I would recommend going an aeronautics engineering route with a minor in biology. This is a difficult combination, but if you are able to do it it seems like it would accomplish your degree goals!
0

Lucas’s Answer

0
0