In your view, do you see the user with an IT problem as your friend or as simply an irritation. Elaborate on your answer.

Intrested in knowing more about IT support .#itsupport

1

Brianne’s Answer

Hi Kefuwe, generally speaking, there are instances when the issue is "user error", however, there are a wide range of issues that occur which the IT Help Desk will help troubleshoot and resolve. These range from users being locked out (password resets), to technical issues with certain software applications or company sites, to VPN and other access issues and more. So, the short answer is that typically users are not an irritation, but someone in the business that requires support and needs IT help to fix an issue. The IT Service Desk or Help Desk are there to help the users and the folks who call in are generally appreciative of the support and resolution they provide. As with any service industry, there are opportunities for frustration to be caused on both sides.

If you're interested in working in IT support it's important to have strong soft skills; customer service, ability to work well with others, and strong communication skills.

If you have more specific questions about IT Support I can elaborate further, but I hope this helps.

I appreciate. Kefuwe M.

2

Brianne’s Answer

I appreciate it. Kefuwe M.

0