Skip to main content
1 answer
Asked Viewed 127 times Translate

Where would I find in becoming a Medical Scientist after college?

I'm looking forward to helping people all around the world by find ways to keep them living longer to spend more time with their families and friends. scientist

+25 Karma if successful
From: You
To: Friend
Subject: Career question for you

100% of 1 Pros

1 answer

Updated Translate

Andrew’s Answer

Another name for the biological research work that leads to medical care is translational research. A translational researcher is usually trained in molecular biology or medicine. A Ph.D. is usually required. One path is to pursue molecular biology in college and Ph.D. in molecular biology in a graduate school with medical focus. Another path is to do an M.D./Ph.D. in a medical school.