Hi, I work as a hotel concierge and would like advice on change of career using my same skill set. Thank you

I have been working for about 15 years as a 5 star Hotel concierge and really want to come out of hospitality industry and wondering where I could move to using my skill set. I have been pondering over few things but seem lost as to what I can do. Would really be grateful to receive advice, thank you #concierge #hospitality

1

Alan’s Answer

Think about the skills that you've built as being a concierge and use that as a foundation for figuring our your next move. You've interacted with the public, problem solved, dressed professionally, worked on the telephone and provided customer service. A couple of fields that this might apply to would be sales (either retail or business to business) and a customer service rep. Good luck!

0