1 answer

What type of private agency can you join to work with children with disabilities in Birth-4 years ?

Asked New York, New York

The reason why I want to know about this question is that I am very interested in joining an organization to help children with special disabilities from birth to 4 years of age. #k-12-education

1 answer

Ashley’s Answer

Updated Little Falls, New Jersey

Depending on your state, look for agencies that provide "early intervention." States contract with agencies to provide support 0-3years. Maybe even try your local Developmental Disability state website, there may be a listing of providers there. If in NJ, I can recommend further.

Just know that it is typically a contract job. The pay is good but the benefits are non existent. You would need excellent time management and a dependable car.