How do you know if college is for you?
I am planning to head to UCSC next year as a freshman in college but am only going for a safe route to a higher salary. I still do not know what I wanna do and I don't wanna waste this chance I have been given. college
- Interests and goals in life and if they require a college degree
- Consider tech and trade schools to see if those paths interest you instead
- The additional experiences outside of your academic classes that you'll have access to
- Unique social opportunities (exposure beyond your hometown)
- The cost of attending college versus getting a job
- Scholarship opportunities can help reduce the cost