How difficult is it to transfer to UC Davis?

1

I am currently a biology major in community college and I was wondering, from first hand experience, how difficult was it for a majority of you to transfer into UC Davis, and how much time did you devote to it? Was the teaching style different from college to university? #college #biology #university #college-admissions #college-transfer #university-teaching #transfer

1

Kevin’s Answer

0

UC Davis is a great school! I loved my time there! I knew a lot of students who transferred in and said it was quite easy if you follow the options they give you.

Kevin recommends the following next steps:

• Research transfer options to UC Davis. There are a few routes you can take here. The Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) is probably the best route to ensure you'll get accepted. See here: https://www.ucdavis.edu/admissions/undergraduate/transfer/planning/
  • Meet with your college's academic counselors to build your transfer plan based on what college and major you are looking for at UC Davis. Make sure that your curriculum will map to your curriculum at UC Davis
  • Continually check your progress against your plan with your counselors
  • Go Ags!
0