What are the qualities of being a Paraprofessional?

I’m interested in becoming a Para teacher # teaching education k--education

0

Tom’s Answer

I would say that they are the same values found in any work environment or organization. That often takes the form of respectful interaction with others, whether they are customers or peers, plus managers that oversee employees. In law, we have a concept called the reasonable person standard. And how that is supplied is you ask yourself what would a reasonable person do or have done in a similar circumstance. That metric can help you to gauge what is appropriate and what is not appropriate. I hope that helps.
0

Tom’s Answer

0