whats your favorite song right now?

I love music and I like traveling music

4

Antonio’s Answer

Hi Steven,

I'm more into rock music, but there is something with "Bad Habits" - Ed Sheeran that makes me come back to hear it again and again; so I think it is my favorite song right now.

My favorite forever will be "Arabella" - Arctic Monkeys.

0

Mike’s Answer

Been going through old CD's (yes I still have CD's) that I have and found "Catalyst" by Newfound Glory, so I'd have to say rediscovering "All downhill from here" for giving me the 2000's nostalgia.
0

Will’s Answer

Hi Steven,

Love this question. For me is The Scientist by Coldplay. Actually, I picked up guitar learning again during the pandemic and currently am working on this song tab by tab.

Favourite piece of lyric: ... Nobody said it was easy ...

It's a love song about a scientist who is so caught up in his work that he neglects his girlfriend. When he gets his priorities straight, he wants to "go back to the start" and begin fresh. However, this won't stop you sourcing some motivation from it for your own endeavors.

Will
0

Pro’s Answer

"Three Wooden Crosses" by Randy Travis
0