Was it difficult learning the basics of being a plumber?

i'm just looking for a better insight on how things operate. plumber career

1
Pros
1
0

William’s Answer

Leaning the basics of plumbing is not difficult. The internet and YouTube have a lot of way to learn the basics. I know a few successful plumbers and the best way to learn the basics of plumbing would be to become an apprentice or just work for a professional plumber. My son worked with a handyman service one summer and learned a lot of valuable skills in a short amount of time. In my personal experience as a home owner, I learned a lot about basic plumbing by just trying to fix small problems myself. My father in-law is a handyman so I learned a lot from him over the years. But, he would always instruct me what to do and then I would go do it. Even if I didn't get a right the first time it was the best way to learn. Plumbing is something that you just have to physically do to learn and gain experience.
0