Now I am doing first year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering. Is it possible for me to get a Bachelors of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering?

1

I would like to become an Aeronautical Engineer. I want to know that if I could study Aeronautical Engineering after completing my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. #aerospace-engineering #aeronautical #aeronautical-engineer #aeronautical-engineering

1

Marcia’s Answer

0

Yes you can. The aviation industry needs electrical engineers. You could apply for an entry level job in a company that makes aviation components or even aircraft. You can learn about the requirements for airplanes as you work. Ask for a "mentor", someone who can show you all about it.

Of course, if you get training that is specific to airplanes, that would be even better. For example, you could become an airplane mechanic to get more direct contact with the airplane and understand where it all goes. The combination of hands-on and theoretical knowledge is very valuable.

Go for it!

0