How much do extracurricular activities matter?

I am a junior in high school and have a strong work ethic for academics, but I am not athletically or musicially talented. I am in swimming and in orchestra, but I am not the best at those activities. Will it effect my chance to become successful in life?

#extracurriculars

No. You don't need to be athletically or musically talented to become successful in life. You should rather focus on what you're good at rather than focusing on something that you're not good at, and that'll eventually become your strengths in the future. YUKI S.

1

Maia’s Answer

Hi, I suppose is important to dedicate time to extracuriccular activities but not beeing the best at those activities it does not mean that you won't be successful in your life. What it is really important is to dedicate time to some extracurricular activities that you feel pasisonate about and try to do it along the years never giving up.

Maia recommends the following next steps:

. Be methodical and resilient and soon or later you will reap the benefits of your hard work. Try to know better yourself, try to analyse your strong point, your natural talents and your weak points in order to start to make an improvement plan.
Saved!

0