McKenzie W.’s Avatar

McKenzie W.

31

2

Is picking a higher quality school smarter than picking a more affordable school?

I have narrowed my selection down to 2 schools. One is more affordable but I fell in love with the other. I need help!! #decisionmakingtime

This is a very good question to think about all the aspects of your college and career choices. Here are some of my thoughts about your question:

This professional recommends the following next steps:

• Go to each school and talk with a counselor and have questions for him/her to answer especially about your major. Also, talk with some of the students and ask them the questions you might have. Asking questions is the best way to get answers to something that is important for you.
  • Seek out as much information that you might need to make the best choice for your circumstance. This is such as personal question and each person has different thoughts about what is the smartest thing to do. When you get you answers from the research that you do, you will be more able to form a good thought process on what is best for you.
  • I wish you the best in your research and remember that the Pros and Cons list should give you some good answers that will help your decision.
Last updated Mar 19 at 08:56 PM