what are good colleges for engineering

I would like to know what are good colleges for engineering because I want a good education so I know a lot about engineering? any suggestion. #engineering

8

Sumouni’s Answer

University of Maryland College Park!!! Great Value

Hi Sumouni. Did you attend the University of Maryland College Park and discover it to be a great value school? Are there specific classes there that you would recommend? It would help students better understand their college options if you could elaborate upon why you feel that they should consider the University of Maryland College Park for engineering. Feel free to edit your post accordingly! On behalf of the young people benefiting from your answer and the entire CareerVillage community, thank you for answering this student’s question! -David David Ohta COACH

2

Priyanka’s Answer

Purdue University, Indiana. Great school for engineering!

0

Simon’s Answer

Garrett, I'm not sure where you live but there are lots of good engineering schools. You can look on the web for the top rated ones, but you don't have to spend a lot of money in an out-of-state school to be a good engineer. Lol for universities within your state that offer engineering degrees. Then look up that school on the web or various university rankings. I have hired dozens of engineers and have found excellent candidates in both large and small schools. Staying in-state will significantly reduce the cost of your degree. Good luck.

0

Pran’s Answer

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=good+engineering+schools

thank you so much Garrett A.

0