How Many Oracle 1Z0-1111-25 Practice Questions Should I Solve Before the Exam?
I am preparing for the Oracle 1Z0-1111-25 exam and I am unsure how much practice I actually need before scheduling the exam. Should I solve a few practice sets and then focus on reviewing my mistakes, or should I keep working through large numbers of questions until I feel completely ready?
For anyone who has prepared for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2025 Observability Professional exam, what worked better for you: studying topics such as OCI Monitoring, Logging, Logging Analytics, Application Performance Monitoring, and Stack Monitoring individually, or mixing questions from different observability areas? Since the exam covers several services, I am wondering whether topic-based practice makes it easier to identify knowledge gaps.
I am also looking for good Oracle 1Z0-1111-25 exam questions to use alongside Oracle learning resources. I have seen different practice materials online, including PrepBolt, but I am not sure whether I should rely mainly on official study material or add practice tests to check how well I can apply what I have learned.
My biggest concern is spending too much time answering repetitive questions without actually improving. If you were preparing for 1Z0-1111-25 again, how would you divide your time between learning OCI observability services, solving practice questions, reviewing incorrect answers, and taking full practice tests before the real exam?