Studying abroad is an amazing opportunity you should definitely try to take advantage of. Where you study abroad is going to depend on a number of different things:
- What international partner schools does my school have? Most universities partner with other universities around the world to make study abroad opportunities possible.
- What subject do you want to study?
- How long do you want to study abroad?
- Do you want to go somewhere that's more rural or urban?
- Do you want to be somewhere that allows you to easily travel to other countries?
- Do you want to learn another language or be somewhere you can speak English?
- How expensive are the various programs?
This definitely isn't a comprehensive list of things to consider, but I think if you start thinking about these questions, you'll be in a great place to narrow down the number of options you'll have. Studying abroad, wherever it may be, is an amazing learning and growing opportunity. Best of luck!