Paige P.’s Avatar

Paige P.

16

2

Where is the best place to study abroad?

I looking to get the best experience I can with study abroad #travel

Hi Paige,

Studying abroad is an amazing opportunity you should definitely try to take advantage of. Where you study abroad is going to depend on a number of different things:

1. What international partner schools does my school have? Most universities partner with other universities around the world to make study abroad opportunities possible.
  2. What subject do you want to study?
  3. How long do you want to study abroad?
  4. Do you want to go somewhere that's more rural or urban?
  5. Do you want to be somewhere that allows you to easily travel to other countries?
  6. Do you want to learn another language or be somewhere you can speak English?
  7. How expensive are the various programs?

This definitely isn't a comprehensive list of things to consider, but I think if you start thinking about these questions, you'll be in a great place to narrow down the number of options you'll have. Studying abroad, wherever it may be, is an amazing learning and growing opportunity. Best of luck!

Christine

Last updated Nov 08 at 17:00