What types of jobs can you get as a Spanish Translator?

5

I plan on majoring in Spanish and I would like to know some of my options with this major outside of teaching. #spanish #jobs

5

Yaqueline’s Answer

1
Hi Kathryn,

Speaking a second language, like Spanish, especially in this ever-evolving country, will be extremely beneficial in the long run. Apart from being eligible for stipends for speaking a second language, you have the ability to be seen as a competitive candidate to many jobs that fall into these categories; social services, health services, education, customer service, international relations, positions in government, among the few.
1

Priya’s Answer

0
Here are a few job opportunities that require Spanish skill apart from teaching :

Interpreter/Translator
Customer Service Representative
Sales Professional
Law Enforcement Professional
Social Worker
Writer
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Teller/Personal Banker

All the best!
0

Dawn’s Answer

0
Here are a few career options that you can investigate:

Simultaneous Interpreter
Literary Translator
Localization Translator
Medical Translator
Judiciary Translator
0

Alberto’s Answer

0

You can find several jobs like, translate books, movies, translate people in conferences, going on top, you can be an assistant to translate for executives during meetings.

0

0
I work with Spanish translators every day in the medical field. This field requires expertise that is unique to healthcare. You will need to learn additional medical vocabulary and learn how to deal with stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
0