While I have not recruited for Physical Therapists nor have I attended college to become one, I have found that the best way to find out about any career is to go online and ask. I used Google. Here is what I found. Hope it helps. Feel free to reach back out.
The most commonly required course prerequisites are below:
· Anatomy / A&P 1 with lab.
· Physiology / A&P 2 with lab.
· Biology 1 (not botany or zoology)
· Biology 2 (not botany or zoology)
· General Chemistry 1 with lab.
· General Chemistry 2 with lab.
· General Physics 1 with lab.
· General Physics 2 with lab.
Jun 22, 2016