There are couple of step to get internship in data science / software engineering.
- Go to different company website go under jobs & then apply
- you also sign up for profile in linkedin.com & then all you information once you done.
- you start applying for jobs ( under jobs section )
- You should also try to volunteer go to some basic programming & solving some problem.
Am assuming you are engineering / high school student. if you are still a high school student i would highly recommend to get into engineering field. It can be anything field like electrical, computer science. Major really doesnt matter, what matters is your logical and analytical thinking.
Getting Internship should not be big deal if you follow following steps :
- First of all, you must have strong background in field of CS/IT.
- Please do reach out to your college career center. They must be having lot of connections with different recruiters and firms, so they must be able to provide you to have some interviews.
- Please try to reach out to your college alumni, they must be working in some organization, for them it should be easy to get you an interview.
- you can create good profile over some of professionals recruiting sites viz, LinkedIn, Internashala or other. You can apply there or they may be possibility that recruiters may reach out you directly.
The college career center can provide guidance and leads but it is also extremely helpful to use your own network: such as pro-active on professional social network such as LinkedIn etc. It is easier to get an internship if someone employed at the company recommends you and can forward your resume to the appropriate hiring authority. I would also recommend setting up an alert on job portals. Also, visit to all suitable company website and update your resume. Now is the time to start applying. Good luck!
1.Go to different company website go under jobs & then apply
2.Internship based websites(eg:- Internshala) are there where we can see various start ups internships.
3.If you are in a certain training institute for specific course they provide you internship to various companies.
4.The universities provide you internship in which course you are in through campus interview.