You are asking a great question. When you are going to an interview, these are the following questions that can be asked at an interview for a Physical Therapist position.
1) Tell me about your previous work experience in physical therapy.
2) Tell me about the patients or services you've previously worked with.
3) Do you have any physical limitations that could interfere with your ability to do this job?
4) Tell me about a time when you made a patient feel good.
5) Tell me about what makes you happy in physical therapy.
6) What's your communication style?
7) What type of schedule are you looking to work?
8) Why would you be a good fit?
The information is from the website: https://www.jobsinvt.com/news/8-Physical-Therapist-Interview-Questions-Answers/441.html