What is the hard thing to learn about HVAC

3

I'm in job corps right now and I'm just waiting to start my training and I want to know what I'm in for? #career #job #hvac

3

John R.’s Answer

0
The most difficult as well as the most important is both Electricity and Thermodynamics (the science of heat transfer)

80-85% of the service problems are electrical in nature. So the ability to read schematics, understand them, and work them systematically is critical.

The other area is the science. Understanding heat transfer, the states of refrigerant, airflow etc..

A high proficiency in these areas enable a technician to identify and correct the root causes of a problem instead of just addressing the end result and being a "parts changer"
0

John R.’s Answer

0

0

Mohammad’s Answer

0
Refrigerant (subcooling and superheat) and knowing what each variable means and why it is what it is.

0