How do I find out about the most obscure jobs out there

I am unsure about what I actually want to do Vs the jobs out there that are in new emerging fields seeking for qualified eager individuals such as myself. #career #job-search

4

Ashlee’s Answer

Hi Ryan, tbh I recommend just researching different jobs through Google. Here's a list of obscure, cool, and real jobs I found: "Private Island Caretaker, Ethical Hacker, Ferrari Driving Instructor, Video Game Designer, Fortune Cookie Writer, Hollywood Stunt Person, Toy Designer, Sommelier, Food Critic, and NASCAR Mechanic." All of these pay well, but I'd encourage you to find something that seems interesting that's also your passion (maybe that's teaching?)! The list came from here: https://www.trade-schools.net/articles/fun-jobs-that-pay-well.asp. Good luck! Hope this helps!

1

Todd’s Answer

Review open positions on LinkedIn in several industries that interest you and take note of the minimum education requirements. Second, connect with people that hold these positions to get an idea of the day to day workload.

0

Flora’s Answer

Research and sign up for job alerts. research could be internet based, or asking anyone you know with a job you find interesting, how they got there, how they found it etc. Linkedin is a good tool, and looking at niche job websites such as Escape the City.

0

Bryan’s Answer

Google. Be curious. Be creative. There is more knowledge at your fingertips than at any time in the history of the world. Start asking the questions!

0