How hard is the Facility Maintenance field?

I'm currently in job corps and the trade I'm going to choose is facility maintenance and I'm considering of moving forward after I'm done #financial-planning

3

Brian’s Answer

Facility Management difficulty varies from the industry you choose to look at.  Professional setting is less intensive then a factory setting.  Also the scope of responsibility has a lot to do with difficulty.  If a lot of the services are completed by a vendor vs completed in house.

0

Anbumalar’s Answer

Facility Management is an interesting and responsible field and it varies from industry to industry. You get to know lot of people and keeps you occupied. Service oriented profile and you get to know about Space planning / Safety equipment's / Security / Electrical - Mechanical systems.

0

Anbumalar’s Answer

0