Which season of the year are the toughest at your job?

I’m a senior student at brennan high school and I’m looking into going into physical therapy and interested about how the body works and how the body heals itself. #physical-therapy

2

Cathy’s Answer

Really it’s all the same all year. That being said, I think Major vacation Holidays are tough as far as your own personal Vacation time off. In the healthcare field there are always sick and hurting people. You are in constant competition with your coworkers for time off during the Holidays.
Then there is Geography. If you live in a state where it snows a lot and you work in Home Health or have to drive you may not be able to get to work. So I guess Winter could be bad.

1

Dr. Shreepal’s Answer

dependes on what type to job are you into, office or home care. do you live in northern states where there is a ton of snow and ice rain or south ?
also varies what time of the year it is. like people go on vacation and during holidays many people would like to spend time with their family. so some times staffing becomes a challenge and puts an extra work on the regular staff.

0