If I'm a flight attendant can I still have a small tattoo? Like in my ankle or something discreet.

3

I want to get a tattoo later on and be a flight attendant but a lot of people say flight attedants are not allowed to so I'm wondering if a minimal tattoo would be ok #airline-industry

3

Alain’s Answer

0

I worked with several airlines and the answer is NO. Although some airlines tolerate it, but most of the airline doesn’t accept it. And why would you compromise yourself of having a small and discreet tattoo with your career?

0

Stephen’s Answer

0

You may have a tattoo as long as the tattoo is not visible to customers while you’re in uniform performing your duties.

People in service industries who work for professional clients must maintain a professional appearance themselves. It can create some difficulties if you choose to alter your appearance in ways that compromise that professional appearance. This is true for many professions.

0

Cynthia’s Answer

0

You can have a tatoo as long as it is not visible and is covered by uniform. They want professional looking and it’s a very sought after position to get. I would get a Tat placed where it will not be seen.

0