Flight training include: Student Pilot, Private Pilot, Commercial Pilot, Instrument, Multi Engine and Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating.
Here is a very simply explanation of what these terms mean:
· Student Pilot - Fly an aircraft with or under the guidance of a Certified Flight Instructor (CFI).
· Private Pilot - Can carry passengers.
· Commercial Pilot - Can fly for hire.
· Instrument Pilot - Can fly in the clouds under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR).
· Multi Engine - Can fly an aircraft with 2 or more engines.
· Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) - Requires 1.500 flight hours.
Here are the Qualifications that it takes to be a successful pilot at American Airlines (as of 2/4/20):
· Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making
· Close attention to detail
· Minimum age of 23
· Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays
· Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or Customs security badges
· Fulfillment of FAA criminal background checks
· Ability to learn and work with PEDs
· Distance vision corrected to 20/20 and near vision corrected to 20/40 or better in each eye
· Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating (multi-engine)
· Valid FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator permit
· Valid First Class Medical Certificate
· Flight time in accordance with all FAA requirements
· Must be able to fluently speak and understand English
· Must have the right to work in the United States
· Additionally, we require all of our pilots to have a valid passport and documentation allowing for entry into
the United States after an international flight.
If you are looking for a job that includes free travel and guarantees adventure, being an airplane pilot is an ideal career choice. To become a pilot you need a bachelor's degree in aircraft operations, aviation, aeronautical engineering, or a related field. In addition, you will have to complete up to two months of ground training and need more than 1,500 hours offlight experience.
To become a pilot you need the bachelor degree in aircraft operations, aviation, aeronautical engineering, or a related field. For more details you can contact at Air Canada Airlines Reservations or visit our official site: https://airlines-reservations.co/air-canada-airlines-reservations/