Should I pursue an educational career?

2

I'm a student at Roger Williams University wanting to study psychology and get a core concentration of educational studies. I enjoy subjects like English, History, and math (even though I'm the best at math I still enjoy doing it). #teaching #education #psychology

2

Howard’s Answer

0
The bottom line is you have to ask yourself this: Do you love Learning those subjects you mentioned or do you love teaching them to others. There is a big difference in Loving Math and Loving to Teach math to others.. If you have a strong desire to inspire and help nurture a love of learning in others than pursing a career in education will be a good choice for you.
0

Teresa’s Answer

0

Nate,

I would suggest that you follow your heart and do something that you truly enjoy. I would also like for clarify what you mean by educational career? Do you mean becoming a professor?

0