What Is The Most Important Thing To Do As An I.T Technician?

2
2

Bryan’s Answer

0

Don't be stagnant, continue learning, embrace new technology. Keep abreast of new technologies even if your role is stuck on legacy systems. You have to keep in a continuously learning mindset to continue to be successful and progress in your career.

If you are already working as an I.T Technician and you strive towards being successful in the role, I guess you should understand what are all the responsibilities required for your role and excel in them. Once you are successful in your daily tasks (at your current role) you may think about where you want to be in a year or so and work towards that. If you are looking to work as an I.T Technician I would suggest looking at jobs related to this profession and they may elaborate on what responsibilities are currently needed for this role. Working as an I.T Technician is a great way to step into the IT industry! Zachary don't forget the sky is the limit. Aleksandar Sofranic
0

Nqabutho’s Answer

0
  • Get the relevant certifications
  • Diversify your skills
  • Learn some coding skills

0