What are some ways that you can give advise or pointers to new students that who are coming into a trade that they are interested in

3

I am 19 years old and I've graduated from high school and i'm just now entering in a trade school that I'm going into medical field. #medicine #medical #medical #healthcare

3

Edna’s Answer

0
The only thing I can say is be sure this is what you want to do. If it's your passion persue it. The health care industry needs more people who have a drive to help people and not the just the money. It's a great industry but go in whole heartedly. Good luck.
0

Edna’s Answer

0
The only thing I can say is be sure this is what you want to do. If it's your passion persue it. The health care industry needs more people who have a drive to help people and not the just the money. It's a great industry but go in whole heartedly. Good luck. – Edna Moran 43 secs ago Edit Delete ConvertToAnswer
0

s’s Answer

0
Alan Watts ("Wisdom of Insecurity"; "The Meaning of Happiness") would ask students who came to him for career advice: "What would you do/become if money were no object?" They would answer variously, often in fine arts: "I'd be a writer, or painter/artist; or musician." Watts would then say, "Then you do that." If you love what you do, and apply yourself, the money will come as a by-product. And, if it doesn't (at least in great amount), better, Watts would say, to have a fulfilled life loving what you do than do what you dislike or detest. Surveys have shown that about 70% of Americans are employed in work they don't really enjoy. To me that's sad. I know that doesn't really answer your question, which I will attempt to do here: do the best that you can. Be the best that you can be. The most important thing (to me) is that you enjoy your work. Best of luck.
0

0
Medical imaging is a great subset of the medical field. Medical imaging is growing with the aging population. Whether you are interested in outpatient imaging or a hospital setting there should be plenty of jobs in most cities or towns. It might be tough to find an attractive job in some large cities with medical training programs.
0