What is the boring part about Painting?

4
4

Arlee’s Answer

1
For myself, waiting on the paint to dry because I like to work rather quickly and in layers, so waiting on paint to dry just.....is....boring. To fix this I am trying to work with the wet paint more, for example working on a wet on wet method to create color depth to make it more interesting.
1

Lyndsey J’s Answer

0
Hi great question really there isn’t much that is boring about painting unless you don’t have inspiration if you start without a plan and some inspiration doing it can be very tedious which could lead to boredom and you always have to consistently HONNE your skills and learn new things try different techniques try different color combinations get out of the box have some fun and you won’t ever be bored. I hope this helps have a colorful day.
Lyndsey Strand
0

Henry’s Answer

0
Setting everything up. Placing the Paint on your palette and organizing your brushes and tools. Cleaning up is also boring to me. This is why it is ideal to have a dedicated studio space with proper ventilation.
0

DeNeal’s Answer

0
When watercolor painting, I feel many would agree the most boring part is waiting for the paint to dry when possibly layering paint. Using a hairdryer to speed up that process is a definite help.
0