Raven A.

91

2

Do you feel safe at work?

I want to be a high school English teacher, but I have safety concerns. #teaching #education #school

I felt very safe while at school. There are safeguards in place and the staff was trained well. I taught at an elementary school and was one of only 5 men in the school. Even so, I knew who I could count on in emergencies. Get to know your fellow teachers and you'll feel more secure. It can become your second family, if you want it to be.
Last updated Sep 23 at 22:34

Yes, the school I work in is safe. We have many safety and security procedures in place to make sure everyone is safe. It is everyone's responsibility to make the place safe and speak up if changes need to be made.

Last updated Oct 07 '16 at 19:58

My employer does a very good job of ensuring that I am safe at work. We have security on site and we have resources that will help us figure out what to do during an emergency. Unfortunately, we live in a time where safety is an issue regardless of where you work, and what you do at any given time. Its important to not let those situations impact your ability to come to work and do your job passionately. You should always ask your employer about what to do in an emergency and ensure they have protocols to manage those situations. If you have better ideas on how to improve security, don't be afraid to voice them.

Last updated May 09 '16 at 13:51

Schools Add a schools