What Courses Should I take in grade 11 for Commerce?

2

I want to know what is a good plan for me. #ecommerce #adult-education

2

Joshua’s Answer

0
Hello, glad to see you're interested in ecommerce, it's a great field to be in right now.

If you want to work in ecom for a corporation I think the next step would be to apply to some colleges and try to get into a business program and eventually look into an MBA if you're looking for management roles.

As for some classes MIT offers free online courses, there are also free courses and certifications from Google for Adwords/Display/Shopping digital marketing. These come with certifications that you can get for things like Linkedin and you can even get some small side jobs through companies like upwork or fiver while you're learning.

Were you looking for any specific kind of class or course?
0

Jared’s Answer

0

Hi Andrew. I'm not sure what you mean by commerce in this context. Is your question about what classes to take in 11th grade if you want to work in business? Maybe it would help us to answer your question if you told us what your goals are and where you are in your prep. For example, are you in 11th grade already? How did you hear about commerce and what interests you about it? Are there any specific courses you already know are electives in 11th grade that you can pick from, or are you unsure of the classes that will be available in your high school? It's okay if you don't have all the answers, but adding some information would help us figure out what kind of advice to give you so you can be successful. (You can edit your question by clicking the "edit" button on your question's page).

I am a commerce group student.Am in my 11th grade.I want to know what are the courses which are available for me to do my C.A courses further in future.I searched through things.All that I got was ICWA. But it says eligibility of 12 is needed.But I hear people telling me that 11th graders can join there.Now my question is what are offers available for me now,to give my best in future? Nivetha J. Translate
0