How much money on average does a Operations and Supply chain management maker, make in a year?

I am a Junior in high school, and I love business. I am wondering about this because this is one of the majors I want to study in college.

3

Gary’s Answer

Hi,
Good question, my daughter is in this career field and the pay varies depending on which industry you work for. Here are some #s from the glassdoor dot com website for some larger companies:

Job Title Salary
Safeway Supply Chain Manager $81,880
PepsiCo Supply Chain Manager $103,995
Kraft Heinz Company Supply Chain Manager $99,306
Microsoft Supply Chain Manager $111,343

This is from salary dot com:
How much does a Supply Chain Analyst make? The median annual Supply Chain Analyst salary is $71,465, as of April 26, 2016, with a range usually between $61,800-$84,945, however this can vary widely depending on a variety of factors. Our team of Certified Compensation Professionals has analyzed survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at companies of all sizes and industries to present this range of annual salaries for people with the job title Supply Chain Analyst in the United States.
'
Good luck! :)

1

Azeem’s Answer

Avg salaries for supply chain mgmt. folks range from 70k-120k based on the location and organization. However 85-95 is more common.

0

Baker’s Answer

I agree with the previous answer, especially the point that salaries can vary. If you're looking for higher salary, this can be obtained with good career effort.

0