Are there promising jobs after completing M.pharm? And is there more future in research or pharmaceutical company ?

I am doing my F.Y.B.Pharm now. I wanted to know the job opportunities is this field of pharmy. #pharmacy #pharmacists #pharmacist #clinical-pharmacy

3

London Doyoung’s Answer

I've seen some students with bachelors/masters in pharmacy, which are accepted as long as the requirements for state license is met. However, Pharm.D. is the program that most of the community/hospital employers prefer. If you have professional work experience that could make up for it, then it won't be a problem. If you are considering a field with more financial stability, then pharmaceuticals would be the choice. Pharmaceuticals often incorporate research team in their company so you may consider it as an option if you're interested in research. Research is what leads to the future, but the benefits earned from research often goes to the pharmaceuticals. The researchers that I've known were primarily focused on pursuing further education and discovery of science.

0

Wendy’s Answer

My jobs are available in the field of pharmacy including hospital, retail stores, university or pharmaceutical company research and the list goes on and on. The field pays very well too!

0