Mariana M.

31

2

What should I major in if I plan to become a dermatologist?

Since I started high school, I've been interested in dermatology but I'm not sure what to major in in order to pursue this career path. #doctor #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #medical

medical laboratory science is a great major if you want to get into medical school..
Last updated Nov 28 '17 at 20:52

Hi Mariana I am happy to hear you are thinking about dermatology! It is a great field :) During college you should focus on doing your pre-med requirements and doing well on your MCAT so you can get into a medical school. I would not worry about dermatology until you are a medical student! Once in medical school, you can work closely with the dermatology department to learn more about this field. In medical school, you definitely want to do well in your classes and try to be involved in projects related to derm.
Last updated Nov 24 '17 at 23:34

Schools Add a schools