Nathaly O.

61

2

What could you get a certification in and work as while you are also going to college to get a higher degree?

I will not have a lot of money to go to college and I want to know if there was some sort of certification that i could get that wouldn't take that long and i could get a job in it while i am also going to school to finish my major. #doctor #lawyer

Have you explored financial aid, work-study programs or scholarship options with your adviser? You can get a job while you are in school, but since your tags indicate an interest in law or medicine, it's really difficult to get jobs in those fields without additional training. How much time do you want to spend? I think you should consider your goals and speak with your student adviser to see how you can finance your education; their job is to help you explore those options.
Last updated Sep 19 '17 at 15:39

Schools Add a school