What colleges do you recommend for the health care field ?

3

Jessica’s Answer

I agree with Karl. I would highly recommend that you do a BSN as I know many of the hospitals in my area will only higher nurses with BSN or higher level of education. There’s a great nursing program in Utah at Weber State University but I know there are a lot of great programs throughout the country that you’ll do great at. Just make sure to apply yourself.

0

Karl’s Answer

It’s not so much what school you got to but how well you do. It also depends if the field you choose to go in requires advanced degrees. For example, if you do nursing it might be wise to do a 4 year degree at a school that has a BSN degree. If you are considering fields like radiology technician you can achieve this with an AA degree and extra training. Lab tech similar. Physical therapy and occupational therapy need 4 year college and additional specialty training. So it really is important to narrow down your interest and I would not recommend going into a field based on how long or how short the training is...if you have a passion for something, you will enjoy doing it for a career and you won’t feel like it takes a “long time” to achieve

0