2

I am working to get my CMAA certification. Should I start an entry level job, or continue getting my education after I obtain the certification?

I plan on becoming a Pediatrician or Family Practitioner.
#doctors #Officeassistant #continueeductation

2

1

Yes both work experience and education are important for entry into medical school an in helping you decide on career choices.
1
0

Alyssa’s Answer

Hi Andrea!

Quite frankly, yes I would suggest to look around for entry-level positions as this can give you insight into the field of your choice too. With this being said, work experience in related fields is important and tends to be what many programs look for. They want to see that you at least tried to indulge yourself in the field. In addition, doing these entry-level positions can help you see if you actually enjoy it! If there is anything I've learned on my medical school journey, is to make sure to like what you see and if you see yourself being happy along the road. Do what makes you happy! Hope this helps!
0