shira denise mcshan

how can you become engaged in the career you love? #career-choice #careers

3

Sarah’s Answer

Hi Shira,

The first step is trying out a lot of things to see what interests you. Once you find something that you are passionate about research what qualifications you need to either go to school or start in that field. There are opportunities to shadow or intern at many places to see if that field or career is what you want to do.
Put yourself out there and explore everything you can and you'll find something you love in no time!

0

Sunny’s Answer

Hi Shira,

When I was a student, I started observing my interests and strengths to see which career path I should consider. Very simply, I was trying to find which subject I like to study more and would not get tired of it right away. If you have the answer for this, that is great. If not, that is okay as well. I found my real interests and strengths after 5 years from my college graduation. Sometimes it takes time and effort to find your true talent.

I also would like to recommend to think some other aspects when deciding your career. Interests and strengths are important, but it is good to consider what you would like to achieve from your career. Is that a high financial stability, work and life balance, job security or travel opportunities? You can prioritize these factors and use it as your guidance when deciding your career.

I hope this helps.

Happy holidays!

0

Hadley’s Answer

Try out a lot of things freshman year, see which one you enjoy the most and stick with it through high school.

i really appreciate you your answer was so helpful!!!!!! shira M.

0