Zairya W.

31

1

Involving the forensic science field, what are some things that as a woman I would consider challenging?

I would like to pursue a career in the forensic science field but I am not exactly sure what I would want to do. #forensic

chat-bubble-icon1 answer

I am 40 years old and as they say...I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up. That being said, I find that anything that requires solving a puzzle interests me. So early in my working life I studied to be an architect, that is solving space and building puzzles, then later on I joined the military, that is a whole world of puzzles to be a part of, and currently I work for a technology company where I hope to focus my passion for forensics (which is the ultimate in puzzle solving). So I don't feel that you have to narrow down anything at this point, But feel out what you are passionate about and explore how you can incorporate that into a profession. Good luck going forward.

Last updated Dec 31 '16 at 18:39

icon-country-tags Ashburn, VA, USA

Schools Add a schools