What do you enjoy most about nursing and Why?

5

Julie’s Answer

Nursing is very flexible; you can work in a hospital, clinic, university/college setting, school, insurance company, et al. There are a variety of jobs you can do with a nursing degree and most are very different. It is a good career choice for working moms, it gives you several opportunities.

1

Ali’s Answer

The relationships I have with people. From the staff to the doctors and most importantly, the patients.
What other job can you get to do that you can see you truly make a difference?
Some days you will go home tired and disappointed for numerous reasons, but, by far, you leave work satisfied. Many times uplifted and reminded of human kindness.
Our field is always in demand, in many areas. If you don't like the ER, you can go to an office, or insurance company. You'll always have job opportunities.
I have worked in surgery for 12 years...I love it!
I am proud to say I am a Nurse.

1

Evi’s Answer

I find the variety of human responses to life and its trials and tribulations fascinating!

1

Andredell’s Answer

Hello,
I used to be a Nurse before I was a Doctor. I love helping people and people who don't feel well need more help all the way around. Interacting with them and their families during crisis and a tough time is very rewarding despite any challenges. For sure in your day, you know you made a difference.

0