2

Best college team to be on in the future

Well I play football a lot and I do just wanna win a game just one or many more please any suggestions My team gets whooped every year i'm not in college yet
#sports #football

2

0

Veronica’s Answer

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you're not having the best experience on your high school football team. Unfortunately, with team sports, your overall performance rides on everyone on the team. However, you can only really control yourself. Since I don't know your exact situation, my advice is to get on an additional (or just a completely different) team; see if there are community leagues in your area; see if there are clubs you can join; see if you can get a trainer; ask for feedback from your coaches to see where you can improve.

If you want to play football in college, be prepared for a lot of competition. It can be difficult to get the attention of recruiters, but don't be afraid to research the schools you want to go to and reach out to their recruiters directly. Show initiative, show confidence, show them your skills! You got this!

Don't be discouraged if you don't get a reply right away. You can always try out during open season.
0
0

Diop’s Answer

The first thing is to make sure you pick the right school for you. Meaning your major for your degree. The style of football the school will be playing and does it fit you. Will you be able to play your freshmen year. I hope this help.
0