Olivea V.

551

10

What is the best way to find colleges that best suit you?

I am a Sophomore in high school who is very nervous about college. I don't know much about the how to find the best college for me. Many of my friends already know there dream schools, but I only know a couple colleges. How do I go about researching colleges and how do I choose ones that best fit me? #college #college-selection

Hi Olivea!

You asked a very interesting question. It all starts with what you might want to have as a career goal. When you have a good idea, it would really help to talk to the head of alumni relations at your school to arrange to meet and talk to graduates of your school who are attending college or have graduated from college and are studying or have studied your career area.

Let me know if and how this might help. Keep me posted. I would like to follow your progress.

Last updated Feb 27 at 08:06

2 comments

Hi Olivea! You should connect with your school counselor or college admissions counselor to search for colleges that best meet your needs.

Last updated Feb 20 '17 at 19:57

Schools Add a school