8
Updated 3077 views Translate

What are the most popular candybars to sell?

I've decided to sell candybars in school and I am wondering which candybars will sell the fastest before I buy them. #business #entrepreneurship #retail

Thank you comment icon There is a student who sells candy, Twix, Snickers, Reeses are always the first ones to go. AnaNFTEBxAero

8

6

Conor’s Answer

<html><head></head><body>

here's some data on the most popular candies around the world: http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/06/0624_worlds_best_selling_candy/1.htm

M&Ms are #1 in the US.

and here's specific info on top 25 in the US:
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/10/1021_americas_25_top_selling_candies/1.htm

Gum is surprisingly popular so I would recommend selling some gum varieties in addition to (edible) candies.

</body></html>
Thank you comment icon Thank you Conor this is really interesting! Savera
Thank you comment icon Thanks for the links! Andrea
Thank you comment icon Unexpected but interesting data, thank you Teal
Thank you comment icon Anything made by Hershey is very popular!!! Don't buy a brand that nobody knows. Zachary
6
2

Sell your favorite. The most successful sales people sell products that they love.

2
1

Ray’s Answer

i Think That The most Popular candy bar is a snickers and M&M's

Thank you comment icon Thank you RayvaughnD this is really interesting! Savera
1
1

KarenNFTEBxAero’s Answer

I specifically think that the most popular candy bars to sell are Hershey's and

Thank you comment icon Thank you Karen this is really interesting! Savera
1
1

Teran’s Answer

twix and snickers

Thank you comment icon Thank you Tiebrezzy this is really interesting! Savera
1
1

Jason’s Answer

the most popular candy bar are snickers and twix. If ur selling candy (as a whole) then i guess its snickers, twix, m&ms, skittles, and starburst

Thank you comment icon good question ! Mariangeliz
Thank you comment icon Thank you Jason this is really interesting! Savera
1
1

Kristine’s Answer

1. M&Ms

2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

3. Snickers

Thank you comment icon Do you know if Peanut or Plain M&amp;M's are the best? Katt Katsumi
1
0

Lisa’s Answer

I think it's best to have a balance between chocolate and non chocolate items, like Hersey, Kit Kat and skittles.

0
0

Nadine’s Answer

Twix, snickers and m&ms.

0
0

Freddie’s Answer

I would take the most popular, and take a note of your inventory. Count everything you have, and make a note of that. Sell those for about a month, and look back on your data and see what sold the best. When you have that info, then you can then purchase more of those specific candy bars than the ones not selling so well.

Also make sure you school allows you to sell these, you don't want to get in trouble!

0