Clinical Trial Management Associate
I was in the same boat as you before going to college. Here are some tips of what I did as a Freshman:
1. Make a calendar to stay organized. You can either do this with a notebook, or with your phone/computer
2. Get enough sleep everything. Believe it or not, this makes a huge difference. I stopped doing this my 3rd year, and I was much more tired during the day and grades dropped.
3. Prepare ahead of time for exams.
4. Know when office hours/tutor sessions are. Add them to your calendar in case you need to go.
5. Be relaxed, and have fun. College is awesome!
Best of luck!
Last updated Sep 23 '17 at 20:49