A key to maintaining strong friendships is to stay in contact. A one-minute email or text to say you are thinking about them will let them know you have not forgotten them.
With every good wish!
Below are my suggestions:
1. Firstly, find a time management tool that’s is suitable to you, eg your phone calendar, ms outlook, etc.
2. Put down the time you have to attend classes
3. Assign some time everyday for your assignment and revision
4. Make sure you have sufficient time for rest
5. You can find out the time you can have for your leisure, family & friends gathering
6. Have some time for exercise too
You don’t need to fill up your schedule completely. Leave some ‘me’ time to relax and for reflection
Hope this helps! Good Luck!
All depends on how much effort and time you want to put into both sides. Depending on the number of hours you work and the like, can help uptick or degrade the time available for personal affairs.
Time management can beautify the helpful pathways if one wants to put more dedication to the work/life harmony so to say.
You get out of anything what you put in. Making sure you eat right, healthy habits for rest to keep energy levels up, and more can be helpful.
Thank you for your roads.