Here are Common Pros and Cons of working in Psychology:
* It's great if you enjoy research!
* It's also great if you enjoy gaining insight into how the mind works.
- A Bachelor's degree by itself isn't great if you want to become a therapist/psychologist/social worker.
- It may not be great if you don't thrive on erratic or flexible schedules.
Here are Common Pros and Cons for working in Graphic Design:
* It's great if you like to create work that people use in everyday life (branding, advertisement).
* Also, it's great if you like to work independently!
- It may not be great if you don't like to work alone and prefer more social interaction.
- Sometimes, there's not much creative freedom, as you create work for other's needs.
If you're interested in both psychology and graphic design, there are careers where you can combine the two! Some suggestions you can check out are:
- UI (User Interface) Design
- Package Design.
- Web Development.
- Creative Services Management
Also, check out these articles to learn more about
- 20 Pros and Cons of Being a Psychologist | https://destinationscanner.com/pros-and-cons-of-being-a-psychologist/
- Industry Experts on Graphic Design | https://www.rasmussen.edu/degrees/design/blog/pros-and-cons-of-being-graphic-designer/
Sending you encouragement as you explore these two fields :)