While you are working to figure out your career, go work for a strong government agency, so that you can start a 401K or pension. You always have to be multitasking, with regards to your daily life. its fun.
Consider what truly sparks your interest and delve into researching that area.
Remember, just because someone appears to have their career path all figured out post-graduation, doesn't necessarily mean they're satisfied with their choice. In reality, many people deviate from their initial career path.
Be wise, observe, listen, and follow the example of those you admire. There's no need to create something entirely new, unless you believe you have something superior to what already exists. Stay encouraged, your journey is just beginning.
Below are my suggestions:
1. Think about what you have interest, eg your hobbies, favourite subjects, etc and identify the related careers
Eg if you like music, would you like to be a musician, singer, musical artist, music composer, music producer, etc
If you have interest in maths, would you like to be an accountant, engineer, banker, financial analyst, maths teacher, etc
2. Find out more on these careers and determine what you have interest
3. Speak to someone who are working in these careers. Seek guidance from your mentor, school career counselor, your parents, etc
4. Shortlist 1-2 careers you would like to pursue
5. Explore the entry criteria of relevant subjects in colleges
Hope this helps! Good Luck!
May Almighty God bless you!