#college-transfer, How can I make it more enjoyable and smoothly for myself to transfer to another school?

2

#college-transfer It is so a dainty task to transfer from one school to another with all the paperwork involved. Schools should make it easier for students to do so. They always make the transfer students feel like freshmen right out of high school instead of professional students with experience!

There really is no way to make it more enjoyable to transfer from one school to another in college, I am so sorry to have to tell you. But, smoothly? That can be arranged. You need to make sure that all of your syllabi, your work and information on the courses you have taken does not leave your person. Most schools are going to fight you on credits, even if they have courses that match up. Do your research before hand and ask as many questions of the school you are transferring to, this will not be fun, but you are more likely to have a smoother transition. Ashley H. Translate
Thank you, Ashley! Yes, I am researching ang doing my best no to lost hope that the school I REALLY want will accept some of my credits. Wanda H. Translate
2

Simon’s Answer

0
Unfortunatly schools have paperwprk and requirements for transfers. You will find that you will have to manage this tasks and not rely on others. There will always be big tasks (projects) in life. It might be changing schools, getting a new apartment, a new job or even tackling a big project. The key to getting through any big task is to plan, schedule and steadily progress through the steps.
In this case be sure to get the guidance from the receiving school. They are the ones calling the shots. The school you are leaving has little influence on the new school. Make a list of all the tasks and a completion date. Some items will take longer to complete so take this into account and get them started early. Once you start completing tasks, it will be very rewarding. Good luck.
0